Contact Us
Contact Us
Call Us Toll Free  1800 208 1516
Toll Free 1800 208 1516

A subscriber can register a grievance or complaint in the following ways:
1.Through Call Centre (Toll Free No- 1800 208 1516)- IVR, using T-PIN
2. Through the KCRA website https://enps.kfintech.com using I-PIN or
3. By submitting physical Form G1 to KCRA
An 15-digit token number is generated by the KCRA system and intimated to the subscriber through email/SMS. Intimation of the grievance is also sent through email to the concerned party against whom the grievance is raised. The same is flagged in their system as "Pending" and will be resolved by them.
There are two levels of escalation. All grievances that are unresolved for more than the prescribed time will automatically be escalated to the first level.
Email intimation will be sent to the user along with the resolution details and the grievance status will be updated as "Resolved" in the KCRA website. The status can be checked by the subscriber at any time, using the "Token no." reference.
If the subscriber is not satisfied with the resolution provided, he/she may re-open the grievance. Further, if a grievance has not been resolved or has not been satisfactorily resolved by any intermediary system within 30 days from the date of lodging the grievance, the subscriber can escalate his grievance to the NPS Trust. He/she may make an appeal to the Ombudsman thereafter, if he/she is not satisfied with the resolution provided by the NPS Trust.
The NPS Ombudsman is a senior official appointed by the PFRDA to redress customer complaints against deficiency in NPS services covered as per Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (Redressal of Subscriber Grievance) Regulations, 2015.
If the complainant is not satisfied with the redressal of his grievances or if it has not been resolved by the intermediary by the end of thirty days of the filing of the complaint, complainant may escalate the grievance to the National Pension System Trust in accordance with the provisions contained in regulation 10. If the grievance remains unresolved after its receipt at the National Pension System Trust, on the expiry of a period of thirty days from the receipt thereof, the complainant may file a representation with the Ombudsman to be appointed by the Authority.
One can file a complaint with the NPS Ombudsman simply by writing on a plain paper.
The Ombudsman shall have the following powers and functions to-
• receive complaints as specified in these regulations against any intermediary or entity and to consider such complaints and facilitate resolution thereof by amicable settlement;
• approve a friendly or amicable settlement of the dispute between the parties;
• adjudicate such complaints in the event of failure of settlement thereof by friendly or amicable manner
One may lodge his/ her complaint at the below office of the NPS Ombudsman:

Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority (PFRDA)
B-14/A, Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhawan, Qutab Institutional Area
Near Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi – 110016
No. The NPS Ombudsman does not charge any fee for filing and resolving customers’ complaints.
Key details to be captured for filing of grievances with the Ombudsman are:
1. Name, address, contact number and e-mail address of the complainant
2. Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN), if available
3. CRA/POP/Other Intermediary/Other Pension Scheme Acknowledgement Reference Number (in case of reminder)
4. Nature of complaint type/category
5. Dates and details of earlier correspondence with the intermediary under National Pension System or any other pension scheme.
6. Dates and details of correspondence of escalation of grievance with the National Pension System Trust
7. Enclosures, if any.
सर्व नागरिक
सरकारी वर्ग
अटल पेंशन योजना
All Citizens
Government Sector
Atal Pension Yojana