- Submission of letter of Consent (LoC): SAB’s are required to submit the “LoC” to the Pension Fund
Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), B-14/A,Chatrapati Shivaji Bhawan, Qutab Institutional Area,
Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110016 with a copy to below mentioned entities
- Central Recordkeeping Agency, KFintech, Tower – B, Plot No 31 & 32 , Selenuim Building, Financial
District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032,Telangana, India.
- National Pension System Trust, 3rd Floor, Chatrapati Shivaji Bhawan, B-14/A, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110016.
- Head of the concerned Department, if any.
- Nodal Officer designated by respective State Government, if any.
- Submission of Master Creation Form (MCF): SAB has to submit MCF to CRA during the registration process
Registration of Nodal offices
- Directorate of Treasuries & Accounts (DTA) functions as oversight mechanism has to submit Form N1 for
DTA registration under respective SAB.
- District Treasuries Officers (DTO) performs the day to day activities on behalf of the subscribers have
to submit Form N2 for DTO registration under respective SAB.
- Drawing and Disbursing Offices (DDO) is responsible for collection and forwarding of Subscriber details
like registration, maintenance; contribution etc. has to submit Form N3 for DDO registration under
Please Note: SABs with single office has to provide all forms and
will be registered as DTA cum DTO cum DDO office.