Contact Us
Contact Us
Call Us Toll Free  1800 208 1516
Toll Free 1800 208 1516
A subscriber can make a request for changes or corrections in his PRAN details by submitting Form S2 to his/her Nodal office . Alternatively, subscriber can also perform the below changes by logging into our website https://enps.kfintech.com/
1. Request for Change in Scheme Preference
2. Update Address (using Aadhaar number)
3. Update email ID/mobile number
In addition, the subscriber can also reset his/her I-PIN.
A Subscriber can make a request for:
- Changes in personal details (address/phone number/signature/photograph etc.), bank details, nomination details etc.
- Changes in PFM/PFM Scheme (only for Tier II Accounts)
- Changes in Investment Option (“Auto”/ “Active” - only for Tier II Accounts)
- Change in Sector (Government/All Citizen/Corporate)
The forms can be downloaded from the CRA website https://nps.kfintech.com/ or can be obtained from the DDO/ DTO /PAO office.
Sr No. Change Type Form No. To be Submitted to
1 Change in PFM/Scheme (only for Tier II) Form (AC)S3 (to be submitted along with a copy of the PRAN) The POP/POP-SP with which the Tier II account of the subscriber is registered
2 Change in Investment Option (only for Tier II)
3 Change in Asset allocation % (only for Tier II)
4 One Way switch request
5 Change of POP (only for Tier II) Form (AC)S5 To the Target POP/POP-SP
6 Change of POP-SP (only for Tier II) Form (AC)S5 To the Target POP/POP-SP
7 Change in personal or nomination details or request for Reprint of PRAN card From S2 To the associated DDO/DTO/PAO
8 Change in Photograph and /or Signature Form S7 To the associated DDO/DTO/PAO
• The Nodal Office (i.e.DDO/ DTO/ PAO ) will receive the change request application and provide an acknowledgement to the subscriber.
• Nodal Office will verify and make the changes in the CRA system, using their login. If the form is rejected for any reason, the DDO/DTO/PAO will provide reason for rejection and will also provide guidelines to submit a correct application.
A Government sector subscriber can change the PFM/scheme preferences/asset allocation percentages - twice in a year, for only Tier II account. Please refer PFRDA Circular dated March 1, 2017 in this regard. Same can be downloaded from our website https://nps.kfintech.com.
• The Subscriber will submit an application in the prescribed form (Form AC S5) to the new POP/POP-SP, along with a copy of the PRAN card.
• The POP/POP-SP will provide an acknowledgement to the subscriber.
• POP/POP-SP will verify the details and submit request for POP/POP-SP in the CRA system, using their login.
If request is rejected, POP/POP-SP will provide the reason for rejection and will also provide guidelines to submit a correct application form.
On successful change of POP/POP-SP, the subscriber should direct further requests to the target POP/POP-SP.
For change in personal, bank or nomination details or request for Reprint of PRAN card, the subscriber has to submit S2 Form to the associated DDO/ DTO/ PAO
The subscriber should provide valid proof of address - photocopies with Originals (originals to be returned by the DDO/ DTO/ PAO after verification) and other documents as given in the “List of documents” in Form S2.
The PAO/DTO/POP-SP/POP should perform the following checks before incorporating the changes in the CRA system:
  - PRAN provided by the Subscriber is valid (Active)
  - PRAN (Subscriber) is associated with the PAO/DTO or POP-SP
  - All relevant fields including PRAN are filled by the applicant. In case of any incomplete information, the form shall be rejected. Request form is duly signed by the Subscriber
  - PAO/DTO/POP-SP shall collect photocopy of the appropriate supporting documents after verification with the original.
  - The documents collected as proof of identity and address should be valid at the time of acceptance e.g. Passport expiring in Marc 2016 should not accepted as proof of identity/address for a change request to be accepted in April 2016. Further, periodic documents such as bank statement/electricity bill etc. should not be more than six months old on the date of receipt of request.
  - Nomination Change:
    a. In case request for change in nomination details, the percentage distribution among nominee(s) should be a whole number only, and sum total of the distributions shall be equal 100%. PFRDA has not prescribed any additional documents in support of nomination other than the details provided in the application form. In case the percentage of distribution is not equal to 100%, the change request shall be rejected.
    b. The nominee mentioned should be different from the Subscriber.
    c. In case of minor nominee, Subscriber has to provide the date of birth of minor nominee and complete details of the Guardian.
  - PAO/DTO/POP-SP shall verify the signature of the Subscriber on the change request form with the signature currently present in the system.
  - Name/Father’s name/Date of birth: Appropriate supporting documents like copy of PAN card, voter ID etc. as per the list provided in change request form (Form-S2), plus copy of PRAN card.
  - In case of changes in Subscriber’s bank details: As a matter of good practice, appropriate supporting documents can be collected i.e., copy of bank statement, copy of bank pass book etc. along with a copy of PRAN card.
Phone/mobile number/email ID: No document is required to be collected.
If there is any pending request which have been captured in the CRA system for a Subscriber, Nodal office (DTO/ PAO/ DDO ) will not be allowed to update any changes.
Subscriber can visit KCRA website https://enps.kfintech.com/ to generate the I-PIN. Alternatively, subscriber can call KCRA Toll Free Number 1800 208 1516.
This service is non chargeable
The subscriber should submit Form S2 to his/her associated DDO/DTO/PAO. This request will be raised by the DTO/PAO in the CRA system. CRA will print and dispatch the PRAN card to subscriber’s correspondence address. This is chargeable service
The subscriber should submit Form S7 to the associated DDO/DTO/PAO. DTO/PAO will submit the physical request to CRA Branch for updation of photograph and signatureThe
The Subscriber has to submit Form ISS along with a copy of the PRAN Card to the new DDO/ DTO/PAO for shifting. DDO/ DTO/PAO will capture the Inter sector shifting request in CRA system for shifting of subscriber.
In case of shifting from State/Central Government sector to All Citizens Model,
• The subscriber should enclose KYC documents for verification
• The subscriber should also indicate selection of PFM, Investment option and asset allocation, as applicable to the All Citizen Model.
On successful verification of the change request form, new /target DTO/PAO shall accept the same and shall issue an acknowledgement. If request is rejected, the Nodal Office will provide reason for rejection and will also provide guidelines for submitting correct application.
In this case,subscriber need not submit any separate request.The change is incorporated when the new nodal office uploads his contribution details.
The Subscriber can make the following changes online, from the CRA website, using his I-PIN:
1. Change in Scheme Preference (for Government employees- only for Tier II)
2. Update Address (using Aadhaar number)
3. Update email ID/mobile number
4. View Account details or request for Statement of Account.

In addition, the subscriber may also raise a request for resetting IPIN.
The changes will be updated once the Nodal office updates the changes in the CRA system. When the change is incorporated in the CRA system, an email/SMS intimation will be sent to the subscriber.
A Statement of Account is a record of all transactions relating to the subscriber including contributions received, investments, NAV, CRA charges, unit balances etc. The subscriber can view his/her account statement at any time, by logging into the CRA website, using his I-PIN.
The subscriber may request for a duplicate SOT in any of the following ways:
1. The subscriber can also login into the CRA website https://enps.kfintech.com/ using his/her I-PIN and view/print his/her statement, at any time.
2. The subscriber may approach his/her associated DDO/DTO/PAO and make a request for the SOT. The DDO/DTO/PAO can download the same and provide the same to the subscriber.
The subscriber may call the Toll Free Number 1800 208 1516 of KFintech CRA customer care and make such request through IVR. Subscriber account statement will be sent to him by email.
सर्व नागरिक
सरकारी वर्ग
अटल पेंशन योजना
All Citizens
Government Sector
Atal Pension Yojana