When can a Subscriber Exit from NPS?
CRA has developed a Central Grievance Management System (CGMS) in which grievances by multiple
stakeholders will be logged at the CRA. A Central Grievance Management System is required to gather, resolve
and record various types of grievances raised by different entities/stakeholders of the CRA system. CGMS
aims to provide a timely and seamless framework for handling grievances to protect the interests of the
stakeholders of the National Pension System and for ensuring effective resolution of grievances.
Subscriber can raise Grievance against:
- Nodal Office
- Annuity Service Provider
Modes to raise Grievance:
- Call Centre
- Offline (From G1)
To download the KCRA Grievance Redressal Policy click
To lodge enquiry/grievance click
Submission of FATCA Self Declaration for your PRAN:
- Your PRAN opened under National Pension System (NPS) on or after July 1, 2014 is maintained with
KFintech as Central Recordkeeping Agency for NPS.
- NPS Trust has been designated as a Reporting Financial Institution under section 285BA of the Income tax
Act, 1961 (‘the Act’) and is required to identify accountholders after carrying out the due diligence
process as per Rules 114F to 114H of the Income-tax Rules, 1962 (‘the Rules’).
- NPS Trust has now initiated due diligence process and in the light of the above, you are requested to
submit a self-certification (i.e. FATCA/CRS Declaration) to NPS Trust regarding your status under above
mentioned income tax rule.
- If you have not provided the FATCA declaration, you are requested to login into our website
https://enps.kfintech.com. System will prompt you to submit your FATCA declaration.
- Alternatively, you are requested to download the self-certification form and submit the duly filled up
physical self-certification (along with documentary evidence) to CRA with signature.
The format of the self-certification is provided in below link:
FATCA Self Declaration Form
- In the event of non-receipt of self-certification by 31 December 2017, the account(s) will be blocked
and the transactions by the Subscriber in such blocked accounts would be effected once the duly filled
self-certification is obtained.
- The form is required to be submitted to Central Recordkeeping Agency (CRA) for NPS at the following
Central Recordkeeping Agency (CRA) – NPS Cell
Tower – B,
Plot No 31 & 32, Selenuim Building,
Financial District, Nanakramguda,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032,
- In case you require any clarification or assistance with respect to the above, please contact Ms. Y
Swapna Mohanrao at 1800-208-1516.